We invite you to schedule an appointment specifically designed to inform you about reaping the benefits, avoiding the most frequent and costly pitfalls, and debunking the myths surrounding trusts and estate planning.
Whether you have no plan whatsoever or a complex trust… your appointment will cover the estate management strategies your professionals may not have shared with you. No products of any kind will be promoted or sold. We give these presentations to provide what we feel is imperative information to the public, while allowing you to get a feel for our firm– “to kick the tires”– so to speak.
- Why only having a will means going to probate
- How to split a revocable trust when your spouse passes away
- Why savvy affluent families actually own nothing (but in reality have everything!)
- How to protect your heirs from creditors, predators, divorce, litigation & claims
- How to integrate your investments with your estate & tax plan — it’s imperative!
- Why having a revocable trust may cost you MORE in taxes
Are you ready to take control?
There are two ways to request an appointment. Fill out the form below or call 480-751-2878
Contact Kristi Cartolano at
Call and leave a voicemail on our Meeting Scheduler Line and we will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your appointment. For messages left over the weekend we will return your call the next business day. Please leave the following pieces of information on the voicemail:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- Best day and times for a meeting
To ensure the health and safety of you and our team, appointments will be help virtually via phone call or video call. We very much appreciate your understanding.
The length of an informational meeting is approximately two hours, and both John Cartolano & Jayson Walker are available to answer any of your specific questions.
Our informational meetings are not intended for the education of financial, legal, or real estate professionals. For more information, please contact our office at 602-230-8222.