We invite you watch our video series specifically designed to inform you about reaping the benefits, avoiding the most frequent and costly pitfalls, and debunking the myths surrounding trusts and estate planning.
Whether you have no plan whatsoever or a complex trust… our enlightening chaptered videos cover the estate management strategies your professionals may not have shared with you. No products of any kind are promoted or sold. We provide this content to share imperative information with the public, while allowing our viewers to get an introduction to our firm– “to kick the tires”– so to speak.
- Why only having a will means you will go to probate
- How to split a revocable trust when your spouse passes away
- Why savvy affluent families actually own nothing (but in reality have everything!)
- How to protect your heirs from creditors, predators, divorce, litigation & claims
- How to integrate your investments with your estate & tax plan — it’s imperative!
- Why having a revocable trust may cost you MORE in taxes
Make an appointment with us
There are two ways to request an appointment. Fill out the form below or call 480-751-2875
Contact us at
Call and leave a voicemail on our Scheduling Line and we will contact you within 48 hours to set up your appointment. For messages left over the weekend we will return your call the next business day. Please leave the following pieces of information on the voicemail:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- Best day and times for a meeting
For the health and safety of you and our team, appointments can be held virtually via phone call or video call, in addition to in-person.
The length of an informational, complimentary meeting is approximately two hours, and both John Cartolano & Jayson Walker are available to answer any of your specific questions.
Trusts and Beyond is not intended for the education of financial, legal, or real estate professionals. For more information, please contact our office at 602-230-8222.