& The Unexplained
& The Unexplained
Thurs., Jan. 9 - 6:00pm
16489 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Tues., Jan. 14 - 6:00pm
8852 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Why only having a will means going to probate
- How to split a revocable trust when your spouse passes away
- Why savvy affluent families actually own nothing (but in reality have everything!)
- How to protect your heirs from creditors, predators, divorce, litigation & claims
- How to integrate your investments with your estate & tax plan — it’s imperative!
- Why having a revocable trust may cost you MORE in taxes
We recommend you wear what you would feel comfortable wearing in a fine dining establishment. Please do bring a jacket or sweater, as the rooms tend to be on the cold side.
Our seminar is not intended for the education of financial, legal, or real estate professionals. Professionals may attend, for a fee. For cost and more information, please contact our office at 602-230-8222. In addition, since seating is limited, and we do our best to ensure space for those who have not seen our presentation, our seminar is limited to first-time adult attendees only please.
Are you ready to take control?
There are two ways to request an invitation. Fill out the form below or call our Seminar Reservation Line.
Contact Kristi Cartolano at
Call and leave a voicemail on our Seminar Reservation Line and we will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your reservation. For messages left over the weekend we will return your call the next business day. Please leave the following pieces of information on the voicemail:
- Your full name and full name of guest or spouse attending
- Your phone number
- Your address (for confirmation purposes only)
Since seating is limited, and we do our best to ensure space for those who have not seen our presentation, our seminar is limited to first-time adult attendees only please. This seminar is not intended for financial, legal or real-estate professionals. Professionals wishing to attend may inquire about attending for an educational fee.